| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vilsandi in January is slightly cold at -2.4 °C (27.68 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 6:32 long and the longest day is 8:09 long with an average length of 7:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Vilsandi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Vilsandi, Estonia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Vilsandi:
- Jokioinen, Finland - 286.8 kms (178.2 miles) NNE
- Turku, Finland - 238.7 kms (148.3 miles) N
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) NE
- Helsinki, Finland - 254.3 kms (158 miles) NE
- Tallin, Estonia - 196 kms (121.8 miles) NE
- Tartu, Estonia - 271.6 kms (168.8 miles) E
- Ainazi, Latvia - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) ESE
- Riga, Latvia - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) SE
- Birzai, Lithuania - 301.4 kms (187.3 miles) SE
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 267.3 kms (166.1 miles) S
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 286.4 kms (177.9 miles) SSE
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 309.5 kms (192.3 miles) S
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 341.7 kms (212.4 miles) SSE